4" Flue Damper - Matt Black
- Suitable for high temperature appliances
- Helps Prevent Fast Burning Fire
4 Inch Stove Pipe Damper
Suitable for all high temperature applications. Allows you to control the draw from your flue to slow down burning.
This is only required if you find you fire still burns too fast with all air controls closed ON YOUR appliance.
The damper will be half an inch narrower than your pipe, this is a safety feature to stop you completly blocking your pipe and forcing fumes into your house.
- Vitreous should always be installed 3 x the internal diameter away from any combustible materials.
- Stove pipe should only be used as a connection piece and never used externally on any property.
- Our stove pipe has a compression fit but we would always advise to use a thin layer of fire cement on each joint.
Download Building Regulations Document J (effective October 2010) below
(Right click link, then select "save file as..")