316 Stainless Steel 1mm
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY
For All Orders Of £100 Net*
*(excludes Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Eire, and Uk Islands)
Call Us Today 0344 800 6586
Open Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm
Local Rates Apply*
The 316 flue pipe is a range of prefabricated Stainless Steel Single Wall flue and vent systems. Both the 316 grade stain-less steel 0.7mm (22g) product and the 1mm product have a dull 2B finish. Lengths and fittings have a quick and easy to use socket and spigot jointing system which is leak proof when sealed and installed as recommended. Locking bands are used to secure the joints on site.
The 316 stainless steel is designed primarily for high temperature applications in the domestic market for gas, oil, solid and multi-fuel installations. Appliances will burn with flue gas temperatures of up to 600°C for the 1mm under continuous firing and is soot resistant.
This product is also suitable for use on some commercial applications. Available in 125mm (5”), 150mm (6”), 175mm (7”) and 200mm (8”). Larger sizes can be made to order. All products can be powder coated to most BS or RAL Colour Code.
The 316 flue pipe has been independently tested and complies with the specific requirements. SPD: 9174029
All products are controlled by a Quality Assurance System certified to CE: 0036
1. Do not use chemical cleaners on the flue.
2. Do not obstruct or block the outlets or chimneys.
3. Do not cover the appliance.
4. Running appliances on constant low heat produces an increased level of condensation and may shorten the life of the product. Burning low grade fuels can also shorten the lifespan of the product.
5. Any person installing or carrying out work or maintenance on the appliance or flues must be suitably qualified and competent to do so. After installation, the system must be inspected and swept annually.